Monday, May 9, 2016

Summit Point to National Corvette Museum track


I apologize to all of you who were trying to follow along on this blog. The fat fingers and small keyboards make it difficult to compose much in the right seat of a car with a stiff suspension and on rough and bouncy roads. I did try to post a couple times and after I hit post they disappeared. One showed up a few days later so maybe the others will eventually show up. Anyhow, we had a couple of good runs at Summit Point then headed off to the new NCM (Corvette Museum course) in Bowling Green, Kentucky. On my first run I had a big spin. No damage and I'm OK, but it hurt my time and made me a little conservative for my next run. After NCM we headed off to Road America in Elkart Lake, Wisconsin only 553 miles away. Road America is the fastest road course in the country and really uses up the brakes with its long fast straight-a-ways. 




No comments:

Post a Comment