Saturday, May 21, 2016

Awesome Run on Dry Skid Pad

Joe Vasta and I in our Pa. Breast Cancer shirts.
We got back to South Bend to the Tire Rack test track and skid pad facility on Saturday May 7th where our competition for the week started. I usually do fairly well on the skid pad so I had high hopes of gaining a couple positions on the dry skid pad, our final competition. When I finished my run I was first in class and first overall. That leads to a big smile. With the fastest 30 cars yet to run I had no illusions that I could hold onto the first overall for long, but I did end up fourteenth and first in class by .003 of a "G" scoring a 1.017 to the second in class who had a 1.014  When it was all over we had gained 4 positions overall for the week and ended up in 27th place, not a bad finish for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment