Friday, May 13, 2011

Too many thumbs, some additional thoughts

I was not quite finished with my last post but I guess I had too many thumbs and somehow my last post got published without being finished. To see the whole post on the blog please go to http://onelapadventure.blogspot.com/ . Don't forget on the blog you can go to the bottom of the page and select older posts to see previous posts, even the last two years.

One additional point I wanted to make is that we have raised about $1700 for Pa. Breast Cancer Coalition to date. Our minimum goal is $2000 so we still have a little way to go. For anyone who would like their name, or the name of someone in Memory of, or in Honor of, we are putting names on the cars for a minimum$10 donation. Please make checks out to Pa. Breast Cancer Coalition. Donations can be sent to me at Jim Roberts 14 W. Main St. Mount Joy, Pa. 17552.

No comments:

Post a Comment