Sunday, May 3, 2015

Sunday at MidAmerica Motorplex

Sunday we were at MidAmerica Motorplex in Pacific Junction, which is near Omaha, Nebraska.  The first event sets the seeding order for the rest of the week.  Our goal was to be in the top 20, unfortunately I was a little conservative (slow) and only finished 26th.  I did step it up in the afternoon event and finished 19th.  But, there is good news-- with the good Wet Skid Pad finish and reasonable finishes today, I am still 1st in class and now 14th overall.  If I could finish the week in those positions, it would be my best ever.  It is almost midnight as I am sitting here writing this after completing a 540 mile transit to Limon, Colorado.  Tomorrow we will compete in two events on the road course High Plains Raceway in nearby Deer Trail Colorado.
Standing with me in the picture while we are getting lined up for our afternoon event at MidAmerica is my Transit Driver/Crew Chief, Shane Lintner.

No comments:

Post a Comment