Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Hallet Motorsports Park, Monday

I guess turnabout is fair play.  Today, Monday we were at Hallet Motorsports Park near Tulsa in Oklahoma. Scott beat me in the morning race placing 20th while I cam in in 27th.  In the afternoon race I improved by only one second but Scott improved by 3.2 seconds.  That gave him a 19th and me a 30th place finish.  At this point we also swapped on Overall standings.  I was as high as 12th place and Scott was 14.  Now he is 13th and I am 16th overall.  Well done Scott.  While we are competing with everyone at One Lap we have a good competition going on between us.  This course is a very technical with several decreasing radius turns which are easy to overdrive.  This course also has a lot of elevation changes.

Now  we are off to High Plains Raceway in Colorado only 608 miles away.  We got in around 11:30 and got some much needed rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment