Monday, May 3, 2010

Mid America Motorplex

The blogs are a little tougher to keep up with this year. If it isn't getting to the motel at 2am it is a problem with the motel wireless connection. Last night the connection was so slow and I kept losing connection that I could not upload any pictures.

Mid America Motorplex is in extreme western Iowa. It was a fun track, but with mixed success. Scott was able to get a 22nd place finish in the early event. I went out in the afternoon and only got a 42nd place finish. With both finishes added in we did move up to 34th place from the 39 place after our DNF at Road America.


Just a side note on my 42nd place finish. I can get around a track pretty fast after just one session but the One Lap format is just one recognizance lap then 3 hot laps. I seem to have a little slower learning curve and and the One Lap format is very challenging to me. I also think the responsibility of racing someone else's car hold me back just a little. More news tomorrow from Hallet Oklahoma.
The picture above is just a litte humor from the Viper guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment