Tuesday, May 11, 2021

I MADE IT HOME

 After competing in the Dry Skid Pad challenge (my best event of the week) and then enjoying the buffet lunch instead of the regular banquet, and then the awards presentations, it was time to head for home.  Just a transit of 618 miles and about 10 hours back to Mount Joy, Pennsylvania.  This transit was just about average for the daily transit runs this week, but I didn't have a co-driver for the drive home since Duck headed back to his home in the Cincinnati area, but it's good to be home again after being gone 9 days, and to be home for Mother's Day.  It was quite an event and counting the trip from home then back home again, I put on 5192 miles in 9 days.

Lots of stickers on the car but the ones on the roof are from everyone who donated to my effort to the Pa. Breast Cancer Coalition Stickers for our fundraising effort. All those people on the stickers rode along on this great adventure vicariously;^)  



No comments:

Post a Comment