Monday, May 13, 2019

Last event, the Dry Skid Pad

The last event of this awesome week is the Dry Skid pad competition.  You run two laps counterclockwise then two clockwise and they calculate an average g-force.  I didn't do quite as well as I wanted by was able to move up by one more position in the overall standings for the week.  I finished 26th for the week which is my best finish in several years. Here is a picture with Duck Drake and I sporting our pink Pa. Breast Cancer Coalition t-shirts, with the Tire Rack skid pad behind us. BTW, You can still make a donation on line at www.pabreastcancer.org/donate  please note One Lap when asked for what event you are supporting.

1 comment:


  1. My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete